Our trail to happiness !

Our trail to happiness !

Monday, October 21, 2013

No riding all week :( but we get new boots and the scales are going down too!

It is getting dark so early it's hard to get out any during the week! I don't get out any during the week on either horse! :( but I do get Kizz's new back boots in the mail! We clean up and try them on. He doesn't mind them at all. So proud of him! (new things used to really blow his mind!)


I'm also down another 5 lbs!! I'm so happy!! All this happiness and riding has really been good for me! I start back to boot camp Monday too, so I can't wait to see how much better I can do! I'm down to 150lbs, from 178lbs! I really would like to get to 130lbs :) for my height of 5'1 that isn't asking much I don't think!





here's my handsome dude in his new back boots :) I trot him around the driveway and they seem to stay on well! But I know they will probably pull off in the mud. I need to get gators to add to them asap!







No comments:

Post a Comment